Cajun Pretzels ~ mini pretzel twists seasoned with a mixture of Old Bay, Ranch seasoning, and cayenne pepper. They're addictively delicious!
We're only ten days away from my favorite sporting event! Yes, we're only ten days away from the Superbowl!! ... I love the Superbowl. And I actually love to watch the game, not just the commercials. Though I do enjoy the commercials, too. Since my team, the Carolina Panthers, didn't make it to the big game, I'll be routing for ...
... the Broncos!
You know, that Peyton Manning is kind of a cutie. So if I can't route for my 'home' team, I'll throw my vote behind a team with a cutie quarterback. Sounds like a good way to pick the team to route for, don't you think?
So, who will you be routing for to win the big game?
Well, no matter who you route for, I've got the perfect Superbowl snack for you ~ these addictively delicious Cajun Pretzels, seasoned with a super yummy combination of Old Bay seasoning, Ranch seasoning, and cayenne pepper.
These tiny pretzels pack a big flavor punch! With a kick, too ... spicy, but not too spicy. Juuuuuust right to be addictively delicious, in my book.
We invite you to follow The Kitchen is My Playground with Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, bloglovin', or Feedburner. We'd love to have you back soon!
Source: Adapted from Cookbook Project Cajun Ranch Pretzels
- 1 (18 oz.) bag mini pretzel twists
- 1 (1 oz.) envelope Ranch dip mix
- 2 T. Old Bay seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 c. canola oil
- Place pretzels in a large mixing bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together dry Ranch dip mix, Old Bay seasoning, cayenne pepper, and canola oil. Pour oil mixture over pretzels and toss gently to coat.
- Spread pretzels on a baking sheet. Bake at 250 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Enjoy these other addictively delicious snacks from The Kitchen is My Playground ...
Barbecue Roasted Mixed Nuts
Dill Pickle Bites
Chai-Spiced Mixed Nuts